Friday 14 September 2012

My Digital Graphics Blog




 
 
 
 
                          Today we went out to take pictures around the college grounds.
                          I took photos of some motorbikes because all my family
                          love them. I took a photo of the six form college six but 2 people
                          jumped infront of the camera. We then decided to go for some
                          food because we were hungry.




                         Everything went all good nothing went bad.


                         I like the red motorbike because it's my favourite color.
                         I like the orange motorbike because it's a monster bike.
                         The reason why i have chossen the picture with my mates
                         in is because there photos of memories.
                         Then we went for something to eat this is the reason why i
                         picked this photo they didnt want there photo taken so i took
                         one of the food we had in stead.

                         I learned how to teach others things i know with the cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment